One-on-One, Individualized Coaching for Mothers
You love being a mother. And there’s work you want to do in the world, and relationships you want to nurture. If you find yourself feeling stuck between motherhood and your other desires – stalled in your work life, resentful at home, and unsatisfied with both – one-on-one coaching can help you find your flow.
You are an amazing mother. Your kids are your pride and joy and it shows: you enjoy a warm and close relationship with them, and they are thriving.
At the same time, a mother is not all you are. You’re also a wife or partner and a woman with career and creative aspirations. Prioritizing your kids, fulfilling as that is, has put these other parts of you on the backburner. If it feels like it’s time to give them attention, to grow in your relationship or in your work, coaching can help you move forward freely and with clarity.
Benefits of Coaching
Coaching can help you:
- Resolve ambivalence – the feeling of being pulled in different directions and not knowing what to do
- Find clarity – of purpose and action
- Take inspired action consistently
- Gain momentum – move out of stuckness
- Live in integrity – align reality with your vision of yourself
- Awaken joy – banish blahs
As your coach, I can see things you can’t – the limiting beliefs that needlessly hold you back, the potential you’ve gone blind to – and help you to move forward. Within the supportive, encouraging relationship of coaching, you will feel braver, and you’ll take the risks that can yield big results.
Do Your Work
If it’s your career or a creative project that you want to breathe life into, we’ll create a personalized program to help you achieve your goals. I can help you:
- Give yourself permission — Stop seeking it outside yourself.
- Create a road map with waypoints to your destination – We’ll make it easy but sure to get you where you want to go.
- Manage fear – So it does not manage you.
- Avoid self-sabotage – I’ll keep you honest.
- Use play and risk – These wildcards catalyze growth!
- Find your authentic no and your authentic yes – Stop people-pleasing.
I cannot thank Allison enough for leading me through a life transition and getting me back on the right track. It is amazing how much our weekly sessions make a difference and bring a clear focus to my life. Allison very carefully led me through my thoughts, examined them, and helped to renew a sense of confidence in myself that was needed to move forward and trust myself. I can honestly say that what I imagined a perfect day to look like is happening. I have a better sense of balance and peace in my life, a fantastic new job and more time with my family. I have a great amount of gratitude for where I am. I recall during a recent meeting noticing how grateful I was for where I was, the quality of the people I was with, the diversity and the opportunity for learning and new experiences. – Stacie, IT Executive and mother of two, in Phoenix, Arizona
If you’re ready to invest in your relationship – no matter whose fault it is – I can help you:
- Find courage – Learn how to make it easy to talk about hard things.
- Release resentment – So you can love with your whole heart again.
- Discover wisdom – Learn what those recurring arguments have been trying to tell you, so you can stop having them.
- Rediscover the person you fell in love with – They’re still there.
- Rediscover yourself – Innocent, joyful, and loveable . . . you’re still all that, too.
- Build a solid partnership – Learn how to cultivate a cheerful shared responsibility around kids and chores.
When I started coaching with Allison, my relationship with my husband was terrible – full of fights, insults, and aggressiveness. It took a serious toll on my self-esteem. I felt worthless. I opened my soul to Allison and everything started changing. I started looking at myself, my husband, and our relationship from a different perspective. I started to be able to give and receive. It was a-life changing experience. Of course life is not perfect, but now I have the tools to face it in a positive way. Allison is an extraordinary and perceptive coach. – Dr. Ana Rosa Linde Arias, scientist and mother of two, in Boston, Massachusetts
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call and see if we’re a good fit.